Hi Lauren!! I'm so excited to read your blog, to get to hear about your trip as it happens!!! And to leave encouraging comments for you :) I'm praying for your preparations, that all goes smoothly and that the Lord blesses you. Great pictures!!!
Hey Lauren! What a cool opportunity this is! I'll be praying for you! I look forward to hearing the fruits of your ministry. It is certain: you will profoundly bless so many lives this summer as you share your passion for special education and for the Lord. I look forward to hearing stories! Grace and blessing to you! -Adam
Hi Lauren!! I'm so excited to read your blog, to get to hear about your trip as it happens!!! And to leave encouraging comments for you :) I'm praying for your preparations, that all goes smoothly and that the Lord blesses you. Great pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren! What a cool opportunity this is! I'll be praying for you! I look forward to hearing the fruits of your ministry. It is certain: you will profoundly bless so many lives this summer as you share your passion for special education and for the Lord. I look forward to hearing stories! Grace and blessing to you! -Adam
ReplyDeleteLauren Iam waiting for you to come , don't be scared we all are here to help you . come soon friend
ReplyDeleteHave a blast! We'll be thinking of you! M, B, & J
ReplyDelete