Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sick..

I had two wishes for health….
1. To not be sick
2. If in the event that I was sick.. may it always be in a convenient location.
The good news.. is the second of those two prayers has been answered.. the bad news is I have been sick every day. .

I also am covered in red dots. I am guessing it is just mosquito bites.. I hope?!?!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you are so sick so soon. Praying for healing of your red spots and diseased digestive system. Sending love along with my concern that you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you today and all of those welts - hope you are having no serious side-effects. I worry about you - you know. I am praying for you right now - that you will be strengthened in all of the ways that you are needing. I'm also thanking God for all of the ways that he has provided for you already - with people, experiences, spiritual growth and a deepening faith. Sending love and kisses your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Paula:
    Hang in there Lauren!! :-) What you are doing is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for these issues; I think I took enough toliet paper for 4 people when I went; and was thankful to not be sick; I cannot imagine how this must be and to know you will be traveling; and will be praying about those red spots too

    ReplyDelete