I know we haven't spoken much since college, but let me answer a couple of questions for you.
"...but, do I ever look like Christ. Do my eyes show compassion as his might? Does my smile show joy? Do I reflect his image?"
You are one of the most serene, "gentle and quiet spirit" women of God I know. I doubt you've changed much over the years. But I do know that your desire to reflect Christ truly honors Him. Blessings to you!
Lauren! I'm so glad I stumbled across this website on your Facebook. Your posts are beautiful and moving...I am so glad you are able to be in India and serve God's people there. I miss you a lot, and will be praying for you. -Anna
Your story challenges all of us to examine how we are in the world and what image we present to those we encounter. Just as you ask, I must ask, is there something different in my countenance...and does the Lord's love shine through me? How wonderful to witness the "light" that shown through the humble woman you met. Love, Mom
I found your blog at last,and subscribed. I'm so glad to hear you are having a great and awesome time, while helping others to know the Lord. We miss you at ABF, but I'm sure you will have a lot to share, as you already have of your journeys. God Bless you, and that was an awesome story of "Jesus In Her Eyes". Take care and God bless you, you are a very special person, and you bring joy and smiles to those who especially need this in their lives.
I know we haven't spoken much since college, but let me answer a couple of questions for you.
ReplyDelete"...but, do I ever look like Christ. Do my eyes show compassion as his might? Does my smile show joy? Do I reflect his image?"
You are one of the most serene, "gentle and quiet spirit" women of God I know. I doubt you've changed much over the years. But I do know that your desire to reflect Christ truly honors Him. Blessings to you!
Lauren! I'm so glad I stumbled across this website on your Facebook. Your posts are beautiful and moving...I am so glad you are able to be in India and serve God's people there. I miss you a lot, and will be praying for you.
ReplyDelete-Anna
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour story challenges all of us to examine how we are in the world and what image we present to those we encounter.
ReplyDeleteJust as you ask, I must ask, is there something different in my countenance...and does the Lord's love shine through me? How wonderful to witness the "light" that shown through the humble woman you met.
Love,
Mom
I love this story!! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that your joy in Christ is evident to all.
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren;
ReplyDeleteI found your blog at last,and subscribed. I'm so glad to hear you are having a great and awesome time, while helping others to know the Lord. We miss you at ABF, but I'm sure you will have a lot to share, as you already have of your journeys. God Bless you, and that was an awesome story of "Jesus In Her Eyes". Take care and God bless you, you are a very special person, and you bring joy and smiles to those who especially need this in their lives.
God Bless,
Bonita T.