Friday, August 5, 2011

A Great Gift!

What a great day I had yesterday. I planned a perfect day... from 9:00-10:30: teach, village trip at 10:30-1:30, 1:30-lunch, 2:00-visit favorite office, 3:30 meeting, 4:00- beautify, 5:00-tutor, 6:00- shop, 6:30- visiting with friends .. 8:30 more visiting with friends, 10:00 pack, 11:00 bed.
BUT as I should have guessed, leaving the school took awhile and when I returned from teaching I found out that the car headed for the village trip had already left. My heart sank because that is my favorite place to go. THANKFULLY.. knowing my desperation - they came back for me. I had such a great time visiting everyone. My favorite lady, the one I have written much about over the years, works during the day. I never even checked her house because she is never home. But just as we were deciding whether we could visit one more home…. out she came! She had stayed home for the day! What a great gift to end to my trip. She is one neat lady. I am SO blessed to know her. The rest of the day went mostly as planned. So nice to see everyone but sad to go. Now, one more day of visiting and saying good-bye. God willing I will be back in a year. Thinking about that is helping my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment