Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good-bye Week

Oh God help...     being in the villages today reminds me again just how much I love it here.. and how much I feel recharged.  Spending one afternoon with the wonderful ladies from the village has filled my cup to overflowing but it is also leaves me with a heavy heart. Today was one of those days when it seems as though the small amount I am able to give is sooooo little in comparison to the everpresent heartache I witness.  I wish holding someone’s hand would fix the problems endured. I wish that my unintelligible English words could leap outside of the language barrier and really offer encouragement.  Not ready to leave.  Hoping this week gives me quality time with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you will leave with a full heart - filled with the love that has been poured into it. Memories....a richness that is intangible ... that grows deeper and more cherished with time.

    ReplyDelete