Sunday, July 12, 2015

India or BUST!

We are in a plane! That might be a miracle!  I know we have been planning this for months and really started dreaming of it years ago but......   Probably five times in the last 6 weeks I fully believed it wouldn't  really happen (including yesterday). So, that is where my prayer requests begin. Yes, I need prayer for safe travel, connections with people, and effective training times but, what I really need is to begin to retrust and be responsive to God's voice. I analyze, critique, and over think... I want to learn to trust!  As I mentioned in my last message, I am tired. The school year had a rough end and I need refilled. I have always entered India in "overflow mode" giving and connecting came easy... While I feel better as I sit here typing This year I feel like it's going to take manna every morning and pray to be as "on" and as present as I want to be. That's a good thing. I'm ready to learn to trust and practice dependence. Please pray that I embrace what will unfold instead of shrinking back to my usual functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment