Sunday, June 7, 2009

Davey Students

Only 9 days until I leave... Friday was the last day of school. Many of the kids from Davey helped me get ready for this trip. Our Music teacher and Kindergarten and Pre-school classes made a terrific alphabet CD from songs they have learned this year. I am hopeful many Davey students will follow this blog too. If you are a Davey student and are checking on this trip please let me know. I would love to hear from you. ...Thanks for all your help!

2 comments:

  1. so good to see you today Lauren. Cannot believe that time is going by so quickly and you will be leaving. thank you for taking my notes to our dear friends.
    I love the blog; hope you will be able to send this often :)

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for all the notes to me. That will be a real encouragement!. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete