Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today



While I am sure last night’s sickness cannot really be blamed on rice.. rice is the last thing I want to eat right now and I am in the wrong country to be having this issue because rice is a twice a day staple.  I have prided myself on my tough stomach. In five years of coming to India I have never gotten sick.  I guess my streak is over.  I felt certain last night that I would still be fine to got to school today but after breakfast I was still feeling achy, tired, and weak.. so, I spent most of the day in bed except for one brief trip to the store.  The only thing I was craving was soft serve vanilla icecream.  Probably not the best get well food but it sure hit the spot.  Tonight I am going to spend some time visiting with my new Australian friends.  They live in another part of India but have been visiting here for a few days.  I have so much appreciated their fellowship and will miss them when they leave tomorrow.  

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are well and were able to visit your friends last night. I have so enjoyed reading your blogs and insightful comments and observations. And your photos are priceless! How I enjoy being "along" for the journey.
    With love,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel much better! Yesterday was a much happier day and yes, I did get to visit with friends!

    ReplyDelete